About Jim Weaver, MFT
Jim is a skilled therapist with a passion for working with youth. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. He has a ton of experience working with young people (13+ years) and brings a unique perspective to his clients.
Areas of focus:
Jim works well with boys and girls from age 9 and up. He helps his clients find coping skills to better deal with anxiety, depression, anger, low self-esteem and various social challenges, including with peers and family members.
- Marriage and Family Therapist at TLC Child and Family Services
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at San Antonio Continuation High School & Kenilworth Junior High School
- Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee at Casa Grande High School
- BA in Psychology from Sonoma State University
- MA in Counseling Psychology, emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of San Francisco
Would you like to have a conversation about how therapy can help you and your family?
Get in touch with us today!