About Shanti Hill-Gauer, LCSW
Shanti is a talented therapist and a kind hearted person. She is unique because she combines talk therapy with experiential therapies, including animal assisted therapy. Her dog Ziggy is often involved in her work and he is quite a good therapist as well!
Areas of focus:
Shanti works with boys and girls ages 10-25 years old. She helps her clients with a variety of social and emotional challenges, with a special focus on helping youth heal from trauma. She works with kids, teens and families to build on their strengths, develop effective coping skills and connected relationships.
Shanti also runs an amazing support group for teen girls called Pawsitive Teen Girls.
- Wraparound clinician with Seneca Family of Agencies
- Animal-Assisted Therapist with Wish Fulfilling Tree
- Intern at Animal-Assisted Counseling of Colorado
- Master of Social Work from the University of Denver
- High-Risk Youth Track and Animal-Assisted Social Work Certificate
- BA in Anthropology from the University of California, Santa Cruz
Would you like to have a conversation about how therapy can help you and your family?
Get in touch with us today and schedule a call with our therapist matching specialist!